Re: Setup for unit tests?

Hi Guewen,

On 27.03.2014 09:57, Guewen Baconnier wrote:
> Glad to see you working with the tests.
> Did you use the following command?
>
> $ bin/rununittests -m magentoerpconnect
>
> Did you observed that this command ignores the database?

Yes. The tests use the correct database, but do not have the correct
database host, user and password.
If I set
 config['db_password'] = 'XXX'
 config['db_user'] = 'openerp_magento7'
 config['db_host'] = 'localhost'
in openerp-command/openerpcommand/run_tests.py manually, everything
works fine now. I get one failing test case because in my fresh database
there is no period for 2013, but that is a different problem.

> If you open the bin/rununittests script what do you have in DBNAME ?

The file contains:
DBNAME=openerp_magento7

But I do not see where I could configure database host, user and
password. From having a closer look at the files, I guess this is not
implemented yet.

Thanks for your help.

Best,
 Thomas.