Re: Multiprocessing connector worker and queue import trouble

Hi Guewen,

On 16.04.2014 17:47, Guewen Baconnier wrote:
> Could a renaming of the queue.py module of the connector to something
> more  specific (job_queue.py) have a chance to solve this issue?

Thanks for you suggestion. I did not test it, but I think renaming the
'queue'-package (subdirectory) and possibly the file will resolve this
issue. If you are seriously considering renaming, I could perform a test
next week.

Best,
 Thomas.