Delete Old Backend, Keep New One - Production System

Hi all,

I have an old backend listed on our active Magento connector installation (on a production system). Since it no longer exists this causes failed jobs in the queue and slows down the import of records from the other (active) backend.

Unfortunately I am unable to delete the backend, it’s websites or the the stores & store views due to a ‘integrity error’. Is there any quick and dirty way of deleting this and removing all o/s jobs for that backend - or at least disabling sync on that backend? Obviously I need to keep my other backend running and syncing, since it is tied to a active Magento site.

Integrity Error

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:
- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it
- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: Magento Website - magento.website]

Thanks,

dk

Follow ups