Re: Sync Broken?

2 things that you must *never ever* do:
 - uninstall a module with data: you may have screwed your database
since it removed all the columns and data owned by the connector
 - install or upgrade modules using the 'Apps' menus, it would copy a
version of the connector in a server folder instead of running from
the bzr branches
As it seems that you did both, you may have broken your database.
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA
PSE A, CH-1015 Lausanne