Re: Ways to improve connector speed ?

Hello Nicolas,

On 11/25/2014 02:46 PM, Nicolas Clavier wrote:
>   * Error message when running the openerp-connector-worker script:
>       o https://github.com/OCA/connector/issues/22
>       o to which I used the workaround of surrounding the db_worker_id
>         with try / except block

I forgot that the issue is still open. It was solved by
  https://github.com/OCA/connector/pull/24
a few weeks ago.

>   * While initializing, the file connector/queue/jop.py line 11 reported :
>       o "Attempted relative import beyond toplevel package “ when
>         importing from ..exception
>       o this was solved modifying the file using absolute pass (likely
>         to be a conf issue on my side)

This is a bug that I also have in some installations:
  https://lists.launchpad.net/openerp-connector-community/msg00320.html
In my case the problem is caused by urllib3. I have not figured out how
this can be solved in a maintainable way. I usually patch the import in
urllib3...

>   * Postgres message :
>       o bad query: delete from queue_worker where id IN (544, 545, 546,
>         547, 548, 549, ...)
>       o […]
>       o TransactionRollbackError: ERROR:  could not serialize an access
>         due to concurrente update (/translated from french/)
>       o I can’t reproduce the message again, no idea.

As far as I know, these errors messages are common in multi-processing
connector installations and do not cause problems.

Best,
 Thomas.

--
Dr. Thomas Rehn