Re: Migration of Magento Connector

New status:

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Guewen Baconnier <
guewen.baconnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I propose to make a quick status on the migration of Magento Connector.
>
>  * connector: migrated, still using the old api. Allowing to use the new
> api inside the ConnectorUnit would be fantastic.

 * sale_automatic_workflow: migrated, but a part has been extracted and
> needs to be reimplemented in a third module between sale_payment_method
> and this one (I can give more details if necessary)

Glue module done, requires tests: https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce/pull/34

 * sale_payment_method: needs migration, I propose to work on it if
> nobody has started since today or tomorrow, I expect to make the PR at
> end of week

Roughly done, needs some changes and tests:
https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce/pull/35

 * sale_exceptions: migrated
>  * connector_ecommerce: needs migration

Migration has been started:
https://github.com/OCA/connector-ecommerce/pull/15

>  * connector_base_product: migrated
>  * magentoerpconnect: needs migration (will need to be split in several
> tasks I guess)
>  * magentoerpconnect_export_partner: needs migration
>  * magentoerpconnect_options_active: needs migration
>  * magentoerpconnect_order_comment: needs migration
>  * magentoerpconnect_pricing: needs migration
>  * server_env_magentoerpconnect: needs migration
>
> The first things that must work are: sale_payment_method (and the link
> module with sale_automatic_workflow), and connector_ecommerce if we
> follow the dependencies.
>
> Could you indicate on what you expect to work and when? Advise me if you
> need details on a topic.

I updated the configuration for buildout for v8:
https://github.com/guewen/odoo-connector-magento-buildout
And started a branch with the same configuration but which merge all the
work in progress pull requests (using the 'merges' option of
anybox.recipe.openerp):
https://github.com/guewen/odoo-connector-magento-buildout/tree/8.0-merge-migration-pull-requests
.

-- Guewen