Re: Smooth moving from OpenERP 7 w/ Magento Connector to Odoo 8 with Connector?

Ok forgive my last few posts. I have just read the mailing list posts since October. You are all hard add it. Kudos.

I need to make the Jump from BZR to GIT in this situation. Have dealt w/ GIT, just need to Git a full build and try not to break anything.

Would be really interesting to see if we can test OpenUpgrade next to all this as well.
Re Magento planning, also just got notice of Version 2.0 Magento being released in some Developer Review mode so coming sooner than later I expect.

Was there a Branch of the Magento side connector. I know I was running with something "more recent" than some of the postings. I will try to catch up on both sides of this.

Thanks everyone for their work with this. Will try to become a Beta Tester.

Landis

--
Landis Arnold

larnold@xxxxxxxxxxx