Re: Remove all jobs from the queue

If you do not care about the jobs not being executed later, you can
set them to 'done' with a SQL query:

UPDATE queue_job SET state = 'done' WHERE state in ('pending',
'enqueued') AND NOT id IN (...); -- put the ids you don't want to
change in the 'IN' clause

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer