Re: Review of sprint 24-25, plan for 26-27

Yesterday, I have tested trunk-dev branch and found several major issues
with design. In my opinion the layout should be improved with some layout
library (q juqery layout plugin). The accordion should be replaced with
jquery accordion widget and the notebook widget should be replaced with
scrollable jquery tabs.

http://jqueryui.com/
http://jquery.aamirafridi.com/jst/
<http://jquery.aamirafridi.com/jst/>http://layout.jquery-dev.net/

For discussions, it is better to talk on jabber chat room then irc. I also
recommend google wave if jabber chat room can't be configured.

Regards
--
Amit Mendapara