Re: Review of sprint 24-25, plan for 26-27

On 2010-06-30, at 07:38 , Amit Mendapara wrote:
> Yesterday, I have tested trunk-dev branch and found several major issues
> with design. In my opinion the layout should be improved with some layout
> library (q juqery layout plugin). The accordion should be replaced with
> jquery accordion widget and the notebook widget should be replaced with
> scrollable jquery tabs.
>
> http://jqueryui.com/
Probably a good idea. How long do you estimate that would take?

> http://jquery.aamirafridi.com/jst/
> <http://jquery.aamirafridi.com/jst/>http://layout.jquery-dev.net/
Not so sure about the way this one handles scrolling through tabs, left and right arrows go to next/previous tab instead of next/previous page of tabs. I haven't seen anything about it being configurable, is it? Also seems pretty slow when lots of tabs (and scrolling fast through them). Otherwise looks good.

> For discussions, it is better to talk on jabber chat room then irc. I also
> recommend google wave if jabber chat room can't be configured.

Never used Wave, so I didn't really think of it. Tried Campfire, but free version is only 4 persons (which is sad as it looks fast and simple), so as I said in previous mail, trying out IRC for now.