Re: [Merge] lp:~kangol/openobject-client-web/trunk-fix-templatelookup into lp:openobject-client-web

Are you sure the template management stuff is going to work correctly when the pooler is restarted? It doesn't look cleaned up does it? Shouldn't we store our TemplateLookup instances in the pooler?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kangol/openobject-client-web/trunk-fix-templatelookup/+merge/39837
Your team OpenERP SA's Web Client R&D is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~kangol/openobject-client-web/trunk-fix-templatelookup into lp:openobject-client-web.