Re: [Merge] lp:~kangol/openobject-client-web/trunk-fix-templatelookup into lp:openobject-client-web

On 02 Nov 2010, at 13:11, Xavier (Open ERP) wrote:

> Are you sure the template management stuff is going to work correctly when the pooler is restarted?
Good catch.
> It doesn't look cleaned up does it?
I don't think so.
> Shouldn't we store our TemplateLookup instances in the pooler?
Not needed. Beside the fact that the login page doesn't have a pooler (but need a TemplateLookup), just poping the right key out of the cache when restarting the pooler is enough

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kangol/openobject-client-web/trunk-fix-templatelookup/+merge/39837
Your team OpenERP SA's Web Client R&D is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~kangol/openobject-client-web/trunk-fix-templatelookup into lp:openobject-client-web.