Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/improved_calendar into lp:openobject-client-web

Review: Needs Fixing
Hi,
There is some things I would like you to modify related to the getWeek() method:

- First try remove the argument, it's not really useful and adds confusion. If we want to implement the ISO 8601 we don't want to give the guy that will reuse this method some choice about whether we should consider monday of sunday as the first day of the week, if the ISO tells it's sunday so it's sunday.
- Please document the method, at least say that you implement ISO 8601. Yeah, I know it was not written anywhere before, that's a good opportunity to do it :)

Except that it seems correct.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/improved_calendar/+merge/44455
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/improved_calendar.