Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-715688-sma into lp:openobject-client-web

Review: Needs Information
I'm not sure I understand what's happening here, could you explain?

1. Isn't the revert of issue 4493 going to reintroduce bug 702921?
2. Why add yet another context flying around? Is it because the action we're executing can already have its own context and the line `action['context'] = context or {}` was overwriting it incorrectly?
3. In that case, why create yet another context and create a complex conditional? Wasn't it possible to just merge the form's context and the action's own in form.py instead of keeping two contexts in parallel as long as possible? (even though we don't know anything more interesting later on so it's not like we can't decide early on)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-715688-sma/+merge/49962
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-715688-sma.