Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-715688-sma into lp:openobject-client-web

> I'm not sure I understand what's happening here, could you explain?
>
> 1. Isn't the revert of issue 4493 going to reintroduce bug 702921?

  No, after revert i am committing generic solution so can't be create any regression after revert.

> 2. Why add yet another context flying around? Is it because the action we're
> executing can already have its own context and the line `action['context'] =
> context or {}` was overwriting it incorrectly?

 Yes, need to pass context differently, because its not the action context here it create problem for this (Purchase orders > Merge Orders)
Problem..
1) If added context in action then it will updated first time from action.py > def execute > line:387
2) Now we change the active_id, active_ids at ctx, action.py > def act_window > line: 228
3) Then Again updated context at action.py > def act_window > line: 234
Then here it replace the original ids, No need to update context again because its not a action context, we passed manually selected ids in the context. So it change the active_id, active_ids here.

> 3. In that case, why create yet another context and create a complex
> conditional? Wasn't it possible to just merge the form's context and the
> action's own in form.py instead of keeping two contexts in parallel as long as
> possible? (even though we don't know anything more interesting later on so
> it's not like we can't decide early on)
  Yes, I merged this changes.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-715688-sma/+merge/49962
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-715688-sma.