Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-act-window-name-ksa into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Needs Fixing
Again, take time to improve the names,

just some examples:
DAV properties for folders => Folder Properties
stock outcoming product delay => outcoming??

We need names that makes some sense to identify the action, otherwise we don't have any difference between action without name and action with useless names,
think for each *improved* names and improve it if needed..
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-act-window-name-ksa/+merge/52524
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-act-window-name-ksa.