Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-act-window-name-ksa into lp:openobject-addons

On Tuesday 15 March 2011, you wrote:
> Review: Needs Fixing
> Again, take time to improve the names,
>
> just some examples:
> DAV properties for folders => Folder Properties

Well, I will have to second against that: "DAV properties for folders" is
_DAV_ specific properties, that apply to folders. It is not generic properties,
nor generic DAV properties.

Please, before hacking the names, be very careful about what their real
functionality is in order to convey that to the user.

Think of translation teams. Especially through Rosetta, they follow the easy
way of literally translating every word. And then, the localized result has
nothing to do with the actual functionality/purpose. The user will get
confused.

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!

https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-act-window-name-ksa/+merge/52524
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-act-window-name-ksa.