Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-727046-vda into lp:openobject-client-web

> * From my reading, auto_search is not optional on act_windows, so there is no
> point in using .get here, it's always there and either True or False

Yes,right. i have changed accordingly.
> * Likewise for limit, you can't have no limit (unless it's set to "0" maybe,
> so you could have the original `limit` call as `action['limit'] or
> data.get('limit'), this way if the action's limit is 0 it uses the one
> provided)

Yes,right. i have changed accordingly.
> * Since we already have limits in list views (as far as I know), I don't
> understand why you add `auto_limit` everywhere in the JS code, why not leave
> it as `limit`?

auto_limit is use to remember the act_windows default limit which is set on particular window action.because we need to set it as first limit option in pager options.so once we open the action via window it has default limit but once we reload or do search operation on listview at time we do not have default limit.so it used to keep default limit in pager option.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-727046-vda/+merge/53574
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-727046-vda.