Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-727046-vda into lp:openobject-client-web

> auto_limit is use to remember the act_windows default limit which is set on particular window action.because we need to set it as first limit option in pager options.so once we open the action via window it has default limit but once we reload or do search operation on listview at time we do not have default limit.so it used to keep default limit in pager option.

I still don't understand: when we set the limit via the pager, it puts it somewhere and keeps it around during searches or pagination does it not? In this case, why can't we use that exact same mechanism for the auto_limit? To the pager, it would look as if we'd just re-loaded the page after changing the limit (via the pager toggle) would it not?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-727046-vda/+merge/53574
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-727046-vda.