Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-751222-ron into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Needs Fixing
1) the field production lot should be required based on the values of "Track Incoming" or "Track Outgoing" + type of picking, not by the value of "Track Manufacturing"
    REMOVE: fields.related with track_prodlot of product
    ADD: fields.function which will be True/False  based on the values of "Track Incoming" or "Track Outgoing" + type of picking

2) processing of product with different uom is not working fine:
    I have a product PC1 with default uom=PCE, 10 products in stock
    I make a delivery order of 8 PCE of PC1
    I process 1 "pack of 5" of PC1 (uom with category unit, 5 times bigger than reference uom)
    I see that the picking has 7 PCE of PC1 to be processed, which is wrong, it must be 3,

3) needs some better validation for uom:
    I have a picking with 8 PCE and if I select 8 "pack of 5" while processing, it MUST not allow to process
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-751222-ron/+merge/57112
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-751222-ron.