Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5073-sma into lp:openobject-client-web/6.0

Review: Needs Information
> Problem is when duplicate customer invoice then create new invoice line it gives traceback and crash it.

What do you mean "when duplicate customer invoice"?

> It creates regression because of the revision:4566, remove view_ids and view_modes so it create problem

How?

Also, how did you test it? If I apply this fix and use customer DB to test I get the following error:

> Can't find field 'asset_id' in the following view parts composing the view of object model 'account.invoice.line': * account.invoice.line.form Either you wrongly customized this view, or some modules bringing those views are not compatible with your current data model

I'm guessing his db is a trunk db and there is some kind of incompatibility with 6.0?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5073-sma/+merge/56917
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5073-sma.