Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5073-sma into lp:openobject-client-web/6.0

> > Problem is when duplicate customer invoice then create new invoice line it
> gives traceback and crash it.
>
> What do you mean "when duplicate customer invoice"?

go to customer invoices, open any one invoice in readonly mode, and Duplicate the record , it create new invoice, then create invoice line it gives traceback when click on `New`.

> > It creates regression because of the revision:4566, remove view_ids and
> view_modes so it create problem
>
> How?

Before this revision 4566 we passed view_ids and view_modes in one2many, but this remove in revision 4566 so it create problem.
No need to remove this, with this code not creating any regression or problem.

> Also, how did you test it? If I apply this fix and use customer DB to test I
> get the following error:
>
> > Can't find field 'asset_id' in the following view parts composing the view
> of object model 'account.invoice.line': * account.invoice.line.form Either you
> wrongly customized this view, or some modules bringing those views are not
> compatible with your current data model

Yes I tested. But not with the customer db, Here one of colleague generate same error.
So I tried with his DB. Also one another customer get the same error when create new line
(support case: 5088). So you can try to generate error with stable 6.0.2 branch. It rarely occur at my side. If you want db dump then i can give you.

> I'm guessing his db is a trunk db and there is some kind of incompatibility
> with 6.0?

Maybe, but error occur with the 6.0.2 with the another customers also. So i can't think.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5073-sma/+merge/56917
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5073-sma.