Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-usabality_fixes-jam into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bugfixes-Ind

Review: Needs Fixing
Hello Jigar,

we can not make planned hours field as float_time directly in view.
because if company configuration is day or month or week for priject time we need normal float widget.
in fields_view_get you can add wodget="float_time" if copmpany configuration is hours or minutes.

If we make user_field readonly in timesheet line gtk client will not send value of readonly field to server and we will get user_id field blank after save the record.

please make needful changes and make merge proposal again.

Regards,
Husen.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-usabality_fixes-jam/+merge/58232
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bugfixes-Ind.