Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-usabality_fixes-jam into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bugfixes-Ind

Hello Sir,

In project fields_view_get in already their and it is taking care of the company configuration day or month or week we were just missing the that widget as fields_view_get is replacing the widget to float from float_time if umo is not Hour so we need to add that widget in planned_hour field

and About user_field you were right so i have fixed it to normal scenario.

Kindly Review this
Thank You
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-usabality_fixes-jam/+merge/58232
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bugfixes-Ind.