Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-update_selection_field-bugfix-ind-ach into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-bugfixes-Ind

Review: Needs Information
Hello Anup,

We can not change size of selection field otherwise data will be lost and we will error while loading selection field data.

for example

initial field size is 10
by inheriting I am changing size to 5 in new module
we have data in selection field with length 10

so when I install the new module it will truncate data after length 5 and I will not get actual data in selection field, key will not found in selection so it will give error.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-update_selection_field-bugfix-ind-ach/+merge/58253
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-bugfixes-Ind.