Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-city_country_in_partner_search-bugfix-ind-ach into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-bugfixes-Ind

Review: Disapprove
Its good to have grouping on city and country.
but we have to store whole field again in partner object.
as it is related field and returning country and city of 1st address its not as much effective as it should be. If partner has offices in more than 1 countries and cities we will not get all cities so its not effective.

For now we will not add this in trunk, we will put proposal to usability team and then merge it,
for searching on city and country will work as its related field.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-city_country_in_partner_search-bugfix-ind-ach/+merge/58297
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-bugfixes-Ind.