Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll-contribution-report-psi into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll

> why 'register_id' field converted to m2o from property ?

Hello,

when the register_id field was property field i was unable to get the register related to payslip lines(was getting trace back "register_id" field doesn't exist), may be this happened because we are not passing any default value to this property field from xml data files.

So, i found a solution to fix this problem by changing the field type to simple m2o. Please suggest me if there is any other better solution.

Thanks,
Purnendu Singh
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll-contribution-report-psi/+merge/61374
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll.