openerp-doc team mailing list archive

Re: doc.openerp.com: error when building v6.0 doc.

On 24/03/11 12:53, Olivier Laurent wrote:

> An error has occured when building the documentation.

Actually, the build was fine, the error was due to a typo I left in the
build script. I modified it yesterday to strip the error log from all
the warnings that we ignore (the most common low-importance ones like
unexpected indent, file not included in toctree, etc.). This should
allow us to directly spot the actual errors that are blocking the build.

After fixing the typo I restarted the build manually, which I expect to
complete successfully.

Sorry ;-)