openerp-dutch team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~therp-nl/openobject-addons/fix-l10_nl-lp919932 into lp:openobject-addons

Hi Meera,

thank you for the review. You mentioned the translations in your comment on the bug report. It is pretty clear which translation items need to be removed, but I think that we need to remove them from Rosetta somehow, not from the .po files. Is that something that I can do?

Regards,
Stefan.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/openobject-addons/fix-l10_nl-lp919932/+merge/89580
Your team OpenERP Dutch Team - Nederland is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~therp-nl/openobject-addons/fix-l10_nl-lp919932 into lp:openobject-addons.