Re: New bank reconciliation system by Almacom...

Maybe a blueprint would be the place for the discussion.

The features present in Almacon's module are what I am used to find and what I expect from a bank reconciliation program.
The splitting of the bank reconciliation features in a diferent module would simplify the task of of implementing a new kind of bank reconciliation.

Thank you,

Paulino

Citando Raphaël Valyi <rvalyi@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello,
> http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=47878#47878[1]   (...)
> I'm not sure where it's better to comment on. I suggest to keep the thread eventually using the openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[2] mailing list. This kind of multi-domain topics is likely to happen again and we will need a good policy to address it and avoid splitting the discussion.     Regards,   Raphaël Valyi http://www.akretion.com[3] ;

Ligações:
---------
[1] http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php&#63;p=47878#47878
[2] mailto:openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx