Re: Product Fiscal Classification module announcement, how useful to you is it?

Hi Raphaël,

I had a look to your modules => it interst me a lot because I am sure we can
improve the VAT management. Could it be possible to discuss your together
because I am not sure it is the best way :-)

Regards

Luc Maurer

Camptocamp SA                                                  Camptocamp
France SAS
PSE A                                                                 Savoie
Technolac
1015 Lausanne                                                     48 avenue
du Lac du Bourget
Suisse                                                                 73372
Le Bourget du Lac

France

Mobile :     +41 79 606 07 73                                 Mobile :   +41
79 606 07 73
Direct :      +41 21 619 10 12                                 Direct :
 +33 479 44 44 95
Centrale :  +41 21 619 10 10                                 Centrale : +33
479 44 44 94
Fax :         +41 21 619 10 00                                 Fax :
+33 479 44 44 94

www.camptocamp.com
www.mapfish.org