Re: Currency rounding issues

Hi,

I guess we can't....

They're trying to fix accuracy trouble with some little patch, but don't think about a global solution for that...

In another way, it's not easy to do such a work, so don't blame them for that. The trouble is more about
a good review process as discuss on the Community leader list.

I suggest everybody to participate this blue print:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+spec/generic-accuracy-improvement

And please, read also this topic about rounding issues on the Accounting expert list:

[Openerp-expert-accounting] Trouble with accuracy and currency handling in the invoice process

Regards,

Joël

Le 20 janv. 2010 à 22:02, Albert Cervera i Areny a écrit :

> Can somebody explain the reason for this commit?
>
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-server/5.0/revision/1915
>
> Taking a look at latest three changes to res_currency.py makes one think...
> also, clearer commit messages may also help?
>
> --
> Albert Cervera i Areny
> http://www.NaN-tic.com
> Mòbil: +34 669 40 40 18