Re: More fun with taxes included and rounding issues...

All right, I just confirmed the rounding issue with *_tax_include modules
here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/510726
And Also, Tiny propagated the other fix of account_tax_include to
sale_tax_include (just sad we have to be the watchdogs...).

Without even speaking about refactoring it into the core, nobody shocked be
the mere awkward functionality of *_tax_modules I described?

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com