Re: More fun with taxes included and rounding issues...

2010. január 28. 13.58.48 Raphaël Valyi dátummal ezt írta:
> All right, I just confirmed the rounding issue with *_tax_include modules
> here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/510726
> And Also, Tiny propagated the other fix of account_tax_include to
> sale_tax_include (just sad we have to be the watchdogs...).
>
> Without even speaking about refactoring it into the core, nobody shocked be
> the mere awkward functionality of *_tax_modules I described?

We don't use *_tax_modules but avoid this issue with using pricelists
(product_pricelist_discount_and_tax module) that subtract the tax amount from
the price (if there are taxes in the price). That way we can create orders and
invoices in the normal tax excluded way.
I'm sure this is not an option for everyone...

Regards,
Gábor Dukai