Re: Floating point precisions, balanced entries and VAT included ref

That's cool to see we then seem to agree on every points!...

:-)

> But OpenERP SA are already changing things to Decimal anyway, aren't they?
Iv'e seen nothing in that direction yet. ...

I just saw "We started the implementation of this feature, to be released in two weeks in trunk." at the top of https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+spec/generic-accuracy-improvement, but I wasn't sure when that was written.

Geoff