Re: Floating point precisions, balanced entries and VAT included reflex

Hello guys,

I let you know that we made a patch that seem to prevent OpenERP from mixing
methods 1) and 2) (see first mail of the thread) when computing taxes. It
seems it does the work for us. Now, as we explain, we are not proud of the
job as we had to patch to force the rounding to 2 digits at 3 different
places. So we expect feedback and eventual polish from experts and/or
OpenERP S.A. so it get eventually included.

Here is the detailed explanation + patch:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/452854

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com