Re: stock accounting - hide sales and/orinternal price for certain users

Am Montag 05 April 2010 09:49:30 schrieb Borja López Soilán (Pexego):
> Grzegorz Grzelak escribió:
> > In PL companies and local system works with FIFO costings which allows
> > to pick imcoming moves with no price and apply purchase price (as
> > cost) yet when invoice arrives. Then the prices are apllied to all
> > lots (properly marked by timestamp lot) even if they are in other
> > locations, consumed in production or already sold. All accounting
> > moves are created as usual but suppressed for such cost establishing.
> > I write it just to mention how Purchase price can be hidden for
> > warehouse worker and set later on from invoice.
>
> In Spain both Average Price and FIFO are allowed (though the first one
> is the most common). Prices per warehouse are also used on some
> companies (moves between warehouses may increase the product cost).
> The accounting of the differences in the valuation of the stock are
> usually done only at the end of the fiscal year.

I just discovered that price is only visible for base group extended.
so stock worker won't see the price

--
Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner