Re: cash book / petty cash

Hallo,

Yes petty cash is "caisse espèces" in French.

If you develop something, perhaps some ideas to have a large & universal use
of it :

Globally, petty cash works as a bank account.
A petty cash has his "financial journal" and one account.

Usually we need one account for one petty cash unit and we should be able to
use a different petty cash unit for each currency but also for post stemps
or fiscal stemps, ...

The system should be "customizable" to be able to limite the use to some
accounts, (allowing only incoming from customers & outgoing to bank for
example.).

It should also very useful if we can make models to accelerate the
accountant job

Regards
Alain

Alain Rivet