Re: cash book / petty cash

Il giorno gio, 08/04/2010 alle 19.50 +0200, Claude Brulé ha scritto:
> Most of sotware I've seen are doing this.
> I doesn't meam that we should do the same as the others, but we shout
> think about it.

Exactly, moreover because SMEs accountants often deal with petty cash
management and not with analytic accounting.

There's no easy way at the moment to manage very common things like "i
bought the train ticket and now how can i register it on OpenERP?"

We have account_voucher but it uses a very different approach compared
to the most of accounting softwares.

--
Davide Corio
email: davide.corio<at>domsense.com