Re: cash book / petty cash

In fact accounting, analytics, payments, receivables, invoicing, cash management and bank reconciliation are each big enough to have their own module.

Refactoring of "account" module is very much needed, but to ensure stability we need the testing code.

Claude Brulé escreveu:
Ferdinand Gassauer a écrit :
Hi experts!

IIRC during community days the need of cash book / petty cash administration
was discussed.

Just wonder if someone has started coding already.

IMHO it is very similar to statement encoding (bank statement) but definitely with the possibility to add VAT - which is also needed for bank statements.
Do you speak about payment mangement ?
I expect a financial module separated of accouting (and linked to it) to deal with multiple payment (or part of payement) on many invoice (or none in case of advanced payment).

I heard that some countries (or some compagnies) needed that, and OpenERP choose to never do that ? Is it true ?

Regards
Claude