Adding another tax group

Currently available tax groups in OpenERP are "VAT" and "Other" but in the
spanish localization we need to add a new one which will be called "PIT"
(Personal Income Tax) [1].

We can add it to l10n_chart_ES but we thought that maybe other countries need
to categorize this type of taxes too. Do you think this is something we should
add to a generic module (probably "account_extension") or we'd better keep it
in l10n_chart_ES because nobody else is going to need that?

Thanks!

[1] "Personal Income Tax (PIT) is a direct tax levied on income of a
person. A person means an individual, an ordinary partnership, a
non-juristic body of person and an undivided estate. In general, a
person liable to PIT has to compute his tax liability, file tax return
and pay tax, if any, accordingly on a calendar year basis."

--

Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com

Follow ups