Re: Expanding dot with zeros

IMO should be a separate module (account_search_dot_expand?). Being highly modular is one of the advantages of OE. We should use it more often.

Nhomar Hernández escreveu:
Hello

Here in Venezuela, there are a lot of variants with - . even _

I think is a very usefull module but it must depend for the chart where it should be used!

When you have several accounts like Raphael said the module should apply only forthe chart that you decide, i dont know if is so dificult.?

Or: enable or disable by user is other option.

Thanks very good idea!

2010/4/13 Raphaël Valyi <rvalyi@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rvalyi@xxxxxxxxx>>

    On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Albert Cervera i Areny
    <albert@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        A Dimarts, 13 d'abril de 2010, Jan Verlaan - Veritos va escriure:

        > Same in the Netherlands, but should it not be into the
        standard instead

        > of into a separated module?

        I don't think so. Some countries already have dots in their
        official chart of accounts.

    A chart of account flag then may be that would determine how you
    render it (imagine you have several charts of accounts, some
    having dot natively, and other not, then how do you do it that's
    just a module?), just an idea, not a big deal anyway.

    Raphaël Valyi
    http://www.akretion.com

Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.