Re: Closing of fiscal year, draft and valid move_lines - some more thoughts about special periods

currently there is only ONE field "special" in account_period

IMHO for sowing accounting data in a "usual" way we need
* opening balance
* current debit/credit
* ending balance (without closing)
regardless if the fy is closed or not

to achieve this I propose 2 separate fields in account_period
* special_open
* special_close

this would allow a very easy way to extend the standard query to deliver all
usually needed fields
especially also ending balance with and without closing - which is necessary
to print balance reports also after closing.

--
regards
Ferdinand Gassauer