Re: Closing of fiscal year, draft and valid move_lines - some more thoughts about special periods

Hello Comminity Guys & Aacounting Experts,

In someway this was the news I was expecting to read, I agree with Ferdinand
about the new field he is proposing, but as Nhomar is pointing out and as I
pointed out but now at the right aim, right now there is a way to create a
journal, an to put in that journal of type situation all the opening
entries  (aml.journal_id.type = 'situation' and aml.date =
fiscalyear.date_start) and the closing entries  (aml.journal_id.type =
'situation' and aml.date = fiscalyear.date_stop),

We have being struggling we this issue for sometime:
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/569216>
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/559747
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/560150

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+spec/calculate-opening-balance-for-opening-entries-in-account-voucher

Even I came to realize that something I was pointing out to Borja in the
recent bug posted was really pointing out account_account so It seems
account_account needs some fixes regarding the things you point out here and
the ones we are pointing out above,

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/569216

As this revolves around opening and closing year, I would like you to review
the Q&A: https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/100710

This Forum lines:
http://www.openobject.com/forum/topic13624.html?highlight=initial%20entries

Thanks in Advance accounting experts and community guys.