Re: Bank Statements & bank transfers between two OpenERP bank accounts

Hello,

> *How do you manage bank transfers between your own bank accounts (two
> bank accounts of your company) with the **OpenERP **bank statements?
> (same transaction on two bank statements, just one accounting move)
> *

Like any other accounting software I know:

When you encode bank statement A:
  Bank A                100 Debit
  Internal Transfers    100 Credit

When you encode bank statement B:
  Bank B                100 Credit
  Internal Transfers    100 Debit

You can not, of course, do a transfer from bank A to bank B directly.

> Western European have this problem except in Belgium  :-D

Claude, it's exactly the same in France. Why do you think you have an
account "58 - Virements internes" in your France chart of accounts ?

Thanks,

--
Fabien Pinckaers
CEO OpenERP