Re: Bank Statements & bank transfers between two OpenERP bank accounts

Fabien Pinckaers a écrit :
Hello,

*How do you manage bank transfers between your own bank accounts (two
bank accounts of your company) with the **OpenERP **bank statements?
(same transaction on two bank statements, just one accounting move)
*

Like any other accounting software I know:

When you encode bank statement A:
   Bank A                100 Debit
   Internal Transfers    100 Credit

When you encode bank statement B:
   Bank B                100 Credit
   Internal Transfers    100 Debit

You can not, of course, do a transfer from bank A to bank B directly.

Western European have this problem except in Belgium  :-D

Claude, it's exactly the same in France. Why do you think you have an
account "58 - Virements internes" in your France chart of accounts ?

I think it's possible to do both, but I would say, as I'm not an accountant, I can not be sure.
Thanks,

What I wanted to say is that such fonctionnalities doesn't exit yet. I mean, there is no wizard to do bank tranfert nor account tranfert (for regulation and son on, in example).
I know I'm a bit subversive.
Regards
Claude

--