Re: Bank Statements & bank transfers between two OpenERP bank accounts

Ferdinand Gassauer a écrit :

Am Dienstag 08 Juni 2010, 15:34:01 schrieb Claude Brulé:

> Ferdinand Gassauer a écrit :

> >> I think it's possible to do both, but I would say, as I'm not an

> >> accountant, I can not be sure.

> >> What I wanted to say is that such fonctionnalities doesn't exit yet. I

> >> mean, there is no wizard to do bank tranfert nor account tranfert (for

> >> regulation and son on, in example).

> >> I know I'm a bit subversive.

> >> Regards

> >> Claude

> > @Claude

> > I am interested to know what such a "missing" wizard should do in respect

> > to * bank transfer

> > * account transfer

> These are two diffent sujects. May we should have one wizard for each.

> Or another way would be to improve "writing moves form model/patern"

> My opinion (may be I'm wong) is that some wizard to do this can of

> operations (like revert moves, transferts, aso) would be integrated in

> standard version.

> In an other hand, I understand that multiplying wizard is not a solution

> for every problems. But betewwen none or 100, we should make an

> arrangement. Bank transfert is common operation. Writing move manualy is

> the only solution at the moment.

> I think it is the same for assets, module is calculating but does not

> write move, does it ?

Sorry Claude!

I do not get you

there is a "Entries Encoding by statement" (much enhanced here <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp-commiter/openobject-addons/chricar_price_unit> to be more comfortable and allows ONE VAT rate and analytic account per line)

Yes, it suitable for petty cash (and with VAT it's even better).

which allows (at least manual) encoding and posting/validating of bank moves.

So please once again, what should the wizard do ?

Just not doing it manualy.
For point of sale, if you've got many customers who pay small price in cash a along the day, you should do "transfert" (don't if it's the good word) sevral time a day (may be two). You would take 100$ for PoS-journal, to put in another (not especaly bank, but type=cash). Another way to specify only journal and not account even not accountant can do that. Here, we are in trouble to do 2 entries and using "internal transfert". I was not thinking to this point. (Using two time the samewizard is not so good)
Regards
Claude

--

Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH

http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html

Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer

Official Tiny Partner

--