Re: Bank Statements & bank transfers between two OpenERP bank accounts

Am Dienstag 08 Juni 2010, 12:15:58 schrieb Claude Brulé:
> Fabien Pinckaers a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> >> *How do you manage bank transfers between your own bank accounts (two
> >> bank accounts of your company) with the **OpenERP **bank statements?
> >> (same transaction on two bank statements, just one accounting move)
> >> *
> >
> > Like any other accounting software I know:
> >
> > When you encode bank statement A:
> >    Bank A                100 Debit
> >    Internal Transfers    100 Credit
> >
> > When you encode bank statement B:
> >    Bank B                100 Credit
> >    Internal Transfers    100 Debit
> >
> > You can not, of course, do a transfer from bank A to bank B directly.
> >
> >> Western European have this problem except in Belgium  :-D
> >
> > Claude, it's exactly the same in France. Why do you think you have an
> > account "58 - Virements internes" in your France chart of accounts ?
>
> I think it's possible to do both, but I would say, as I'm not an
> accountant, I can not be sure.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> What I wanted to say is that such fonctionnalities doesn't exit yet. I
> mean, there is no wizard to do bank tranfert nor account tranfert (for
> regulation and son on, in example).
> I know I'm a bit subversive.
> Regards
> Claude

@Claude
I am interested to know what such a "missing" wizard should do in respect to
* bank transfer
* account transfer
--
Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner