De: Raphaël Valyi [mailto:rvalyi@xxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: martes, 24 de agosto de 2010 20:22
Para: Carlos Liébana
CC: openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [Openerp-expert-accounting] signing of pdf's

Hello,

just to mention that here in Brazil we are exporting electronic signed
invoices too but we don't try to sign the pdf's as I'll explain:

Indeed, the Brazilian electronic invoice spec is a monster that have
obviously been designed to protect the monopoly of the two existing Java
application doing it currently. Those are freeware and more than 50 000
lines of Java (inspected with a decompiler), so you can't imagine to
reasonnably re-implement the spec in Python, it's also full of authenticated
SOAP/Axis stuff... BTW, what is signed here is SOAP XML over https, not
pdf's.

At the end we export OpenERP invoices to XML to those freewares and then
inside those freewares, using the GUI, the invoices are signed and sent to
the federal state. We could eventually remote the Java freeware GUI within
Python but that's all that seems reasonable for us currently given that
spec.

BTW, we are using TerminatOOOR ( http://github.com/rvalyi/terminatooor ) for
those invoice exports as format can vary from a state to another and Kettle
makes it simple to fine tune a transformation without too much
OpenERP/Python knowledge.

Regards,

Raphaël Valyi
Founder and ERP Consultant