Basel II CRD and balance sheet

Is there any other european country apart from Italy which use Basel II
"Capital Requirements Directive" (CRD) to draw up the balance sheet?

In Switzerland it's not mandatory, but often required by banks when you
ask for fundings.
But in Italy companies keep two charts of account.
The first respects the company activity (es: COF for service companies,
COF for manufacturing companies), often used to "simulate" the analytic
accounting when the accounting software doesn't provide that feature.
The second one, required by law, has a fixed list of accounts that
respects the CRD directives.

Italians commonly call that the "EU Balance Sheet".

At the moment we produce this balance sheet using the "consolidated
childrens" field, but this way it's very hard to create an installable
package for the COF, because consolidated childrens are stored in
account.account but COF wizard creates account.account.template objects
and that field isn't mapped.

I know that this kind of topics isn't so mature for OpenERP, mainly
because OpenERP doesn't provide yet all the tools an accountant needs to
do a real and complete accounting, but.. we are not so far.

If other developers here have the same need, we could find a common way
to manage this problem.

regards,
--
Davide Corio